Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Hello everyone!  How are you doing?  Well....some big things this week.  This week is the last week of the 3 challenges (sit ups, push ups, squats) that I have been doing.  Now...onto the next challenge.  I have it ALL FIGURED OUT!

Oh--first I should say that the doctor gave me to go-ahead to schedule my BR (breast reduction).  It is set for December 20th at 7:30 a.m.  I have to be at the hospital at 6 a.m.  Fun times.  I really wanted this date because the next whole week I am off and am going to Oklahoma with the family to visit family.  This will be a great time to relax and heal.  The issue that they had with scheduling is that my follow up appt would be one week later.  Well, I will not be in town.  The nurse spoke to Dr. Schreiber and he is okay with me waiting til I get back since he is going to use dissolvable sutures.  I am excited and scared all at the same time.  I am excited to get this done and move on with my aspirations to increase my health but scared about the procedure.  Both feelings are normal so I am okay with it.

Anywho....back to my plan.  So as of today there are 33 more days til my surgery.  The exercise program that I was doing is a 30 day program.  So---starting in three days I will officially be doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.  I hope that my laptop will be back by then and I can use that.  30-days to decrease the weight....increase the tone....and then the reduction.  I won't feel as bad about having to take off a few weeks from exercising after doing the 30 days....I hope.

That will also give 3 more days for my stupid knee to feel better.  I have bad knees from too much catching in softball (catcher that is).  Last week I had a pain in the back of my knee and it felt like it was going to buckle but kind of the back way.  It was odd.  Yesterday, I started with a pain in the front inside part of my knee....lower area.  It was mildly swollen.  Stupid!  This morning when I woke up I could barely walk on it.  Ugh....and it still hurts.  I am about to take an NSAID to see if that helps.  I have no idea what I did.....but I certainly hope it gets better soon!

So---what's next.  Finish the challenges, start the 30 day shred in 3 days, and get an appt for a physical to get all of my pre-op stuff.  That's it here besides the hubby getting a new car over the weekend (that's a big stressor off since his car was one minute away from breaking down), parent visitation in the kindergarten classes tomorrow, and planning for our Christmas getaway.  How is life your way?

1 comment:

Annie said...

Make James carry all your bags : ) You'll need to take it easy.