Friday, January 21, 2011

Progress Check List:

Hi again.  I am going to make a check list for the posting below and update it according to how I am doing...helps me see that I am making progress:

Bedroom.....
     -get all clothing that needs to be washed out of there
     -throw everything away and put everything else in its proper place
     -closets
  
Hallway.....
     -clear

Hallway Bathroom.....
     -get all clothes/towels out of there
     -throw away trash
     -clean

Kids Rooms
     -pick up and throw away trash (not going through clothes right now to pull out stuff)

Kitchen
     -go through and get rid of plates/pots/pan/glasses that we don't need
     -clean out refrig
     -clean out food cabinet

Dining Room
     -get rid of Boyds Bears     DONE
     -pick up and clean up

Foyer Bathroom
     -clean
     -fix toilet

Laundry
     -Do while I am cleaning

Will update soon!  Peace and happy cleaning.

4 comments:

James said...

Good luck! I know you can do it. Is this list just for you or everything you want done in the house?

Jen said...

Just for me...lists are good to refer back to...can see what still needs to be done...but can also see what you have accomplished. (I also forgot to put the living room on there)

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

Good job! I always feel so much better when things are clutter free. It helps clear the clutter from my mind as well.