Friday, January 21, 2011

Fit isn't just physically fit....

So....fit isn't just physically fit.  It is mentally fit....and many more "fits" as well.  I have a problem....and my husband can concur (and probably will)...I go gung-ho for what I want....but with something that takes awhile I go so gung ho that I either give up or I hurt myself.  This comes to job hunting, cleaning, running, and a lot of other things.  Well....I am on a slow start with my running because of the infection that I now have.....so I have to take that and focus it on somewhere else.  I am blogging about it so that it keeps me more motivated....and I have to live up to my written word.  So...here it is.  I am a pack rat....I buy stupid stuff thinking that it is good because it is cheap and be cause we "really need it".  Yeah....not so much.  Our house looks like stores threw up  in it.  I say stores cause it is not just target, walmart, etc....it is many stores....stuff still in the bags....stuff out of the bags....bags laying around....STUFF.  So.....I made a first step.  I had probably over 100 Boyds Bears figurines and as much as I loved them they didn't get the proper respect they deserved.  They were in their boxes for years and years and years....never seeing the light of day.  So----I freecycled them.  They should be gone by the time I get home.  Next.....bedroom.  My plan (after getting oodles of black trash bags) is to pile all the clothes/blankets on the bed and literally throw everything else away (besides some things that are needed like my glasses..lol).  Me, a can of coke, some music/movie playing, and a bunch of bags.  That is going to be my night.....and it may be a late night cause I have been thinking about doing this for some time and after some discussion with James, I am going to do it.  Then....move out to the hallway/bathroom/kids rooms.  I will update tomorrow with progress and give my new goal.  What's the big goal you have to accomplish?  How do you keep your motivation?

1 comment:

Annie said...

The the incision that popped open and was oozing is definitely infected? Could this have any relation or be fuel to the debate Julie was having about different breast reduction procedures?