Thursday, January 20, 2011

Breathing....it's overrated

In the morning I feel....oh my cold crud is getting better.  As the minutes and hours pass by one symptom after another comes back.  So....here I sit breathing through one side of my nose, coughing, and wishing I could curl up and go to bed.  Geez!!!  Calgon take me away!

So---I had to e-mail the plastic surgeon today, too.  If I didn't think that I would gross people out I would put a picture up of the part of my incision that decided it was going to pop open and ooze some fun colored stuff!  Grossed out yet?  Imagine having that happen to you!  LOL.  So...I took pictures of the area in question today and e-mailed it to Dr. Schreiber.  He was great about it and calmed my fears but to be on the safe side he is calling me in a prescription for an antibiotic.  He said that it can take 6-8 more weeks....and it won't look any better for awhile since it heals from the inside out.  FUN TIMES!

We ended up finally finding another home for one of our dogs...Fala.  She was 1 1/2 years old and had soooooooooo much energy. She needed room that she could run around off leash and we couldn't provide that for her. The kids weren't that into her, either. They are pretty subdued kids and Fala needed energetic kiddos.  Paige and Connor are super attached with the older dog (toy poodle) Colby.

Off to find some tissues. So.....what's the one symptom that you can't stand when you are sick?

1 comment:

Annie said...

Can't stand stuffy noses if it's a cold. I HAVE to breathe! The second worst is throwing up I think.