Friday, October 28, 2011

Snow...in October...really?

Interesting....this weather is interesting.  We have had an odd couple of months...extreme heat...oodles of rain...an earthquake...a hurricaine....and now snow in October?  They are saying that we may get up to 5 inches.  There goes Paige's soccer game and the pictures that go along with it.  So...my plan is to make some yummy corn/potato chowder and break out the sandwich maker for some nice and toasty ham/cheese sandwiches.  Sounds like good snowy/rainy/cold food!

Last week I had no zumba!  It sucked....I missed it.  Tuesday Paige had a school event and Thursday we had family come into town.  It was a toss up whether I would go Thursday...I probably should have seeing as we only hung out at the house.  I am glad to be back into it, though.  Tuesday was a bit tough cause I was wiped out from the weekend.  Last night went well.  Time to start throwing some runs/walks into the mix, too.

So...I was thinking about the one part of my body that I struggle with the most to lose weight.  Yeah we all have some belly jiggle but we know what to do to get rid of that.  My biggest archnemesis is my thighs.  Damn things.  Gotta work on them.  From what I have been reading, running should help with it.  We shall see!

What's your archnemesis?

1 comment:

James said...

Mine is my belly. I don't gain weight anywhere but there, and it's hard as hell to loose it.